Today, online shoppers demand instant gratification. Whether they're requesting a quote or purchasing insurance, they want the best customer service. To meet this demand, agents must offer instant response and thorough follow up. Doing all this on one's own can be tough to manage, though. Adding in lead management software can make all the difference. In fact, agents who use lead management software can convert twice as many leads as those who don't use it. Lead management software automates sales, prioritizes follow-up strategies, and keeps track of results. Our goal is to provide you with all the info you need about lead management software. We hope that it will help you increase your lead conversions. QuoteWizard is integrated with the top lead management software companies to bring you real leads through an automated sales process.
Let's explore the benefits a bit further.
Automated Sales Process
About 78% of the time, leads will close with the first agent who contacts them. Getting in touch with customers as quickly as possible is key to gaining more business. With lead management software, you can be even quicker to contact prospects. Its automated tools will connect you to a lead once it generates. Auto dialers will call your office, and scheduled emails will send at parts of the sales process. Your leads will see that you are an agent who provides fast response and great communication.
Follow up Strategy
Now that you have a lead, you need to follow up consistently. Making multiple follow-up attempts shows dedication to good customer service. However, you should focus mainly on leads who are highly interested and qualified. Lead qualification can rank your leads so your time is spent effectively. Knowing which leads are more qualified allows you to know if and when you should follow up or even close. Some consumers may not be ready to buy immediately, but that shouldn't discourage you. Having lead management software can score and organize your leads by level of interest. When you look at your sales funnel, you'll know exactly which leads to tackle first and save for later. This way you can spend more time and effort closing warm prospects than trying to nurture colder ones.
Lead management software also has tracking tools to help you stay on top of your sales results. This tool tracks calls, contact rates, and your sales funnel's organization. Having the tools to view all these aspects will drive you to make data-based decisions. You'll also have a better idea of how to optimize your management strategies.
Lead management software does all these things, but each system does them in a different way. There are several kinds of lead management software out there, and we're going to tell you a bit about them.
Dial Your Leads (DYL)
DYL works primarily as a phone service, which makes it a unique lead management system. Its company believes that the most successful leads come from over the phone. Having a conversation over the phone creates a more personal connection. You know it's a human you're talking to and not just a sales robot.
DYL is cloud-based and combines phone services with lead management software. For companies who want to make their current phone system more automated, it's ideal. It includes features like a virtual receptionist voice mail to email. Having such a sophisticated system can change how you approach inbound and outbound calls.
Phone services through DYL are all run online, so you save money on things like voicemail, fax, and international calls. The program offers four options:
- DYL Voice is a cloud-based phone system completely run online. Features like a virtual receptionist and voice-to-email messaging can help you enhance daily operations.
- Lead Manager helps track customer contact information, lead prospects, and sales.
- QuickDial automates the calling process so you get an alert and phone call within seconds.
- Campaign Dialer automates the outbound call process. It offers up to 100 dials per hour without requiring you to hang up the phone.
Pricing for DYL is a onetime initial fee based on the number of users plus a $299 setup cost.
Contactability is a system that combines lead generation and lead management in one. It takes lead information from your website and lead providers, performs a run through, and then organizes it all based on priority. Only after the client engages, Contactability connects you to them. It takes care of all the rest. The first contact attempts, including email and phone, are all done by Contactability. You can focus more on the client's needs rather than worrying about how to reach and engage him.
Contactability has three primary services. including
- Contact Concierge includes data tracking and reporting, and is there to help sift through leads and connect you with the most promising ones.
- LeadSites is a website design service that integrates your desktop and mobile websites.
- QuoteCalls identifies insurance leads, engages them, and then send the information directly to you.
Contactability is a great platform for agents who want to focus more on the sales process and less on those first contact steps.
Velocify aims to, as it's tagline states, "accelerate sales performance." It sticks to this motto by helping agents always be aware of priority insurance leads. The software has several sales automation products to improve the structure and response of your sales team.
Velocify's three main products include:
- Velocify LeadManager helps manage fast-pace sale environments and distributes leads in a sensible way.
- Velocify Dial-IQ prioritizes local agent-customer phone connections and provides data outcomes to improve and manage future calls.
- Velocify for Salesforce is available to help manage a large sales team or a high lead volume.
Velocify allows you to keep track of important leads, appointments, and callbacks. It's single user interface makes all of this possible to do from one location.
Blitz Lead Manager
Blitz Lead Manager is a central hub for organizing sales leads on a simplified platform. It lets you schedule follow ups and interactions as well as prioritize sales opportunities. The product has three editions:
- The Basic Edition works well for small companies. However, it cannot be accessed from mobile devices. It's great for users who want to try out a new, risk-free lead management solution.
- The Professional Edition is for companies who need more functionality on a budget. In addition to the Basic Edition features, you get a more advanced user interface.
- The Enterprise Edition is for significantly larger companies. This edition is geared for companies who need to share information across a minimum of fifteen users. It includes all lead management features and even a client portal.
What's so great about Blitz Lead Manager is that it's 100% web-based. This means no installation, and all-online access wherever you go. For companies with members working across different platforms, this all-accessible feature is incredibly beneficial.